Wednesday 2 August 2023

Monster Update Status - Halfway There

Monster Update Status - Halfway There

As you might know, I haven't been posting much in terms of new content, because I've been revising all monsters previously posted. Some monsters got significant reworks, some got "bugfixes", and some were left unchanged. Since I'm (mostly) going in the chronological order, I had to deal with many of my early conversions first, and those had a lot of mistakes. Very often I thought "What the hell was I thinking when writing this?" Now I have some progress to reports - I've reached the halfway point. 50% of all monsters have been checked for mistakes, revised, made consistent, etc. That covers the entirety of the first Monster Manual, all "true" elementals (the ones with nine categories), Complete Arcane, Complete Psionic, Complete Warrior, and many assorted monsters from other books. There's still a lot of work to do, but now I'm reaching the point where I do not have to change a lot, since now I'm working with conversions of the more experienced past me.

No comments:

Post a Comment