Saturday 25 December 2021

Sorcery GCS Library, Status Update, etc.

Sorcery GCS Library, Status Update, etc.

First things first - Merry Christmas! I haven't posted anything in more than two weeks, but I am still alive, and I wasn't slacking off either. I decided to embark upon the exhausting journey of creating a GCS library for all sorcery spells from this blog, and not just advantages with the final cost, but the entire statistical structure of every spell, which allows you to alter power modifiers or make whatever other changes you need to make spells fit your setting conventions without the need to recalculate the costs. Convenient, right? However, this is one of the thing that is exclusive to my Patreon subscribers. My policy is to keep all my content free, but provide additional utilities for the patrons. Yes, this is shameless advertising.

Now that this task is done, I can finally go back to my normal posts. Monsters, spells, perhaps another solo game, or whatever else inspires me at the moment. Also, I am entertaining the thought of creating a GCS library of monsters to be used in FoundryVTT. You know, just like in Nordlond Bestiary.

2 comments:

  1. I was looking for this on Patreon, but can't find your page any longer. Is this not a thing now? Any way to get this GCS library otherwise?

    ReplyDelete