Saturday 23 March 2024

Index: Video Content

Index: Video Content

You may or may not know that I have a Youtube channel called Dungeons and GURPS (I tried to sync it on Rumble, but Youtube disabled the sync feature a few days ago) where I talk about GURPS and other tabletop RPGs. My video editing skills are rudimentary, so they are basically narrated slide shows. And the narration itself could've been clearer, but I'm doing my best. Youtube isn't the easiest platform to navigate even with the playlists, so I will also post a categorized list of videos here for ease of access. Some of these videos (those I deemed good) have transcripts on this blog for convenience - you can find them by the "script" tag. I planned to post all the transcripts, but I accidentally deleted the files from my PC like a complete dumbass.

I'll mark the videos that I liked the most with an asterisk (*)

Switching from D&D to GURPS

General GURPS Stuff

GURPS Low-Tech Weapons and Shields (all of them have transcripts)
Shields in GURPS (that was before Shields Up!, so check the review)

GURPS High-Tech and Ultra-Tech Weapons

GURPS Armor

D&D Races in GURPS

D&D Classes in GURPS

Book Reviews

Combat Examples

GURPSifying the Bestiary

Deranged Rants

AAR

Karilan Stuff

No comments:

Post a Comment