Saturday 27 May 2023

Low posting activity, or not?

Low posting activity, or not?

Recently, I haven't been posting much here, but that doesn't mean that I'm not working. While there are no new posts, I'm currently busy with a massive project - I am revising/reworking all monsters that I've posted here. It's been several years, and I have accumulated more than 1,700 of them, it's time to give them another look with fresh eyes. During all these years, I've learned a lot, got rid of some bad conversion habits, so now I'm fixing mistakes and reworking monsters that I do not like to make them more interesting and/or easy to use. So far, I'm about 7% done, but the progress is going faster than I expected. After that (or during, as a change of pace), I also want to rework my old adaptation of the D&D incarnum system. So, I'm still here, but most of the work is behind the scenes!

5 comments:

  1. 1,700! Holy hell! I never mind your constant YouTube posting. Yeah, I think you're doing pretty good there content wise.

    Meanwhile Tears of the Kingdom has murdered my productivity as I try to figure out how many rockets I need to get a big enough ∆v budget to Elon Musk a Korok to mars.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello, I'm building a mage using the spells from your blog, but I've noticed a strange thing about the "wall" spells, in the official Sorcery books they have a modifier "No Wounding, -50%", but yours doesn't. Is it just omitted by mistake, or do these walls somehow work differently?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It depends on what kind of wall it is. If it deals damage, then No Wounding isn't needed.

      Delete
    2. For example "Wall of Iron". She does not have this modifier. Does this mean it can be created "on" enemies and it will deal 4d damage to them?

      Delete
  3. No, it won't deal damage this way. Everything is explained in the Wall enhancement.

    ReplyDelete